FREMONT, Calif., May 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The automotive inverter market is projected to reach $50.01 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 17.09%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The automobile industry has seen a significant technological shift in the previous decade, opening the path for widespread acceptance of electric transportation. Increasing investments in R&D in gallium nitride and silicon carbide is one of the major opportunities in the global automotive inverter market.
Also, the exponential increase in the sales of electric vehicles across the globe will propel the market even further.
Though there are some challenges in the market, such as lack of charging infrastructure and complex design requirements, the ongoing vital developments in the market are expected to overcome them in the forecast period.
The detailed study is a compilation of 212 Market Data Tables and 39 Figures spread through 193 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Automotive Inverter Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031”
USP of the Report
This exclusive report on automotive invereter market will help you with:
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 15 players to offer a holistic view of the global automotive inverter market landscape
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments, and regional spread
- Analysis of the investment landscape, including product adoption scenario, funding, and patent analysis
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Dhrubajyoti NarayanLead Analyst, BIS Research, “The automotive inverter market is expected to grow at a fast pace owing to the continuous shift toward electric mobility. As already known, an inverter plays a vital role in the powertrain of an electric vehicle by converting DC current coming from the battery to AC current for the AC motor in the drivetrain to function, and it provides an impetus to the electric vehicle industry as well.”
View the report on Automotive Inverter Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio, market penetration, etc.
Some of the prominent names established in this market are as follows:
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Continental AG
- Toshiba Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
- DENSO Corporation
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Lear Corporation
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Fuji Electric
- Marelli Corporation
Companies that are not a part of the above pool have been well represented across different sections of the report (wherever applicable).
Who should buy this report?
The companies that manufacture and commercialize automotive inverters and also companies that produce raw materials for inverters, semiconductor manufacturers, automotive OEMs, research institutions, and regulatory bodies.
Request for a FREE sample of this report
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the futuristic trends in the global automotive inverter market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast years 2021-2031?
- What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the automotive inverter market?
- How is the global automotive inverter market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the global automotive inverter market?
- Which region is expected to be leading the global automotive inverter market by 2031?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the global automotive inverter market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
Automotive Sensors Market
Electric Vehicle Fast-Charging System Market
Structural Adhesives and Sealants for EV Batteries
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research