What you need:
- 2 eggplants, sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soybean paste (white miso)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, soybean paste, water, rice vinegar and black pepper. Brush each eggplant slice with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture then cook on a pre-heated grill over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Place grilled eggplant on a serving dish and drizzle with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Top with cilantro before serving.
These 20-minute grill recipes save time but satisfy your appetite!