The new full-service casual catering company CaterCDA is at 309 E. Sherman Ave.
Partners Deb Heit and Jayden Vasseur offer in-house fresh-baked bread and bagels, locally sourced vegetables and proven recipes. They cater office events, meals and family gatherings and can host special events. These include make-your-own pizza and cookie decorations for birthdays and holidays.
Hours are 8 am to 8 pm daily. Phone 208-500-1044. Check www.catercda.com.
Lake City Deluxe Barbershop opening
Specializing in providing men’s grooming services and quality products, Lake City Deluxe Barbershop & Shave Co. will open June 1 in Suite 102 at 315 E. Lake Coeur d’Alene Drive.
David Kelman will provide a family-friendly culture with the emphasis on providing top-notch affordable luxury services in a unique, relaxed and fun environment.
Hours will be 9 am to 6 pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9 am to 2 pm Saturday, and Thursday and Sunday by appointment. Phone 208-415-2907. Check www.deluxebarbershopcda.com.
White Cloud Vape & Smoke opens on Fourth Street
With grand-opening prices and top-range products, White Cloud Vape & Smoke has opened at 1204 N. Fourth St. (in the Ace Hardware complex).
Owner Rupinder Gill offers a wide variety of vapes, E-juice, cigarettes, tobacco, kratom, hookahs, scales, grinders, soda and water snacks. More inventory will be added as the shop expands.
Phone 509-558-7705. Check firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brandon Cope Massage in First Care Chiropractic
Working with muscle and joint injuries, Brandon Cope offers medical massage, corrective exercise and self-care plans for clients to gain better health. He is with First Care Chiropractic in Suite A at 6125 N. Sunshine St.
He focuses on lower back pain and golf-related injuries and has a podcast called BEET (Better Education and Exercise Therapy) Pain. He hosts a Business Brainfood Book Club on alternate Saturdays.
His hours are 9 am to 5 pm Fridays and Saturdays. Phone 208-615-5240. Email Brandon@brandoncope.com.
Now the Tidbits
- The Thomas George building planned for the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue would be 18 stories mixed with commercial places on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
- Watch for details on new buildings under construction for corporate offices for Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
- Memory Lane is moving from the Plaza Shops downtown to Silver Lake Mall.
- Auto Paint Plus is changing locations in Post Falls.
- st. Joseph’s Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy Clinic will have a new building at 849 N. Syringa, Post Falls.
- Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
- Something is happening with the former Owl Cafe in Hayden.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between the Cabela’s store and State Line Walmart in The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of 16 commercial lots are available in the planned Prairie Crossing Shopping Center in the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A burger place and cosmetic salon will be in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at Fourth and Best.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden says “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic.”
- A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
- The Mill will be a four-story mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with businesses on the ground level and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An Express Exterior Carwash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Watch for construction in the northwest corner of Government Way and Hayden Ave.
- Coeur d’Alene Pet Market will be at 6424 Government Way.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- Watch for construction of Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery off Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Grease Monkey auto place will be at the Crossings in Athol.
- Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse was in the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will come into the former Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- Retro Arcade on Wheels game truck details will be here soon.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Centre, is being built at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Pearl & Tin will be in Suite 101 at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- The old Black Sheep building west of Costco will be used for fire department training and demolished May 23.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- The CD’A Corner Store is adding a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- The Post Falls Pavillion food truck court will be near the Highway 41 and Horsehaven intersection.
- This ancient journalism person will miss Coeur d’Alene Press Managing Editor Michael Patrick as he retires to Florida. Best wishes, sir.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at email@example.com